Welded wire specifications:
Product name: 2”x4” 12.5 gauge vinyl coated welded wire
Mesh size or openings: 2 inch x 4 inch
Wire Gauge: 12.5 ga (12.5 Gauge)
Process: *Hot Dipped Galvanized Before Welding (GBW) then vinyl coated
Brand: Academy Fence Company
Available roll heights & lengths dimensions: 4ft x 100ft | 6ft x 50ft | 6ft x 100ft
- Heavy Duty Yard & Garden Projects
- Dog & Pet Containment
- Post & Rail Fence covering
- Wild Life Restriction
About our 2”x4” 12.5 gauge vinyl coated welded wire roll:
This heavy duty vinyl coated welded wire is covered with a thick layer of PVC and bonded to the wire. The 12.5 Gauge welded wire coating used is flexible and will not crack when the welded wire is bent. It maintains its properties in hot and cold temperatures. This makes a very strong, durable rust resistant wire mesh resistant to both weather and chemicals. The vinyl coating also protects the wire from water and other corrosive elements. There’s also a hot dipped zinc coating that protects the underlying mesh, making it a superior long lasting product. UV inhibitors retard degradation from sunlight. Vinyl coated welded wire mesh and fence has the longest lifetime in any application.
Advantages of welded wire products:
- Cost effective – Fraction of the cost of typical fences
- Easy to Install – Much easier to install than a real fence
- Moldable – Can easily be shaped to your liking
- Versatile – Can be used in many applications / projects
- Durable & Long Lasting – Resistant to rust, weather and many chemicals
- Invisible – Blends with the background
Similar products: 4″x4″ 11Ga Vinyl Coated Roll – 4 ft. x 100 ft.
Have Questions? Do not hesitate to call us at 973-674-0600 – We’re welded wire fence experts!