Welded wire specifications:
Product name: 1/2″x1″ 16 gauge vinyl coated welded wire
Mesh size or openings: 1/2 inch x 1 inch
Wire Gauge: 16ga (16 Gauge)
Process: Galvanized Before Welding (GBW) then coated
Brand: Academy Fence Company
Available roll heights & lengths dimensions: 4ft x 50ft
About our 1/2″x1” 16 gauge vinyl coated welded wire roll:
Vinyl coated welded wire (VC) mesh and fence is covered with a thick layer of PVC and bonded to the wire. The 16 Gauge welded wire coating used is flexible and will not crack when the welded wire is bent. It maintains its properties in hot and cold temperatures. This makes a very strong, durable rust resistant wire mesh resistant to both weather and chemicals. The vinyl coating also protects the wire from water and other corrosive elements. The underlying mesh is protected by a coating of zinc. UV inhibitors retard degradation from sunlight. Vinyl coated welded wire mesh and fence has the longest lifetime in any application.
Advantages of welded wire products:
- Cost effective – Fraction of the cost of typical fences
- Easy to Install – Much easier to install than a real fence
- Moldable – Can easily be shaped to your liking
- Versatile – Can be used in many applications / projects
- Durable & Long Lasting – Resistant to rust, weather and many chemicals
- Invisible – Blends with the background
Have a Question? Do not hesitate to call us at 973-674-0600 – We’re fence installation and repair specialists with 60 years of experience!
Have Questions? Call us at 973-674-0600 – We’re fence installation and repair specialists with 60 years of experience!